In this episode, Christopher Schnese, Carson Patrick, and Stephen Miller review Lone Survivor.
Directed by Peter Berg. With Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Emile Hirsch. Marcus Luttrell and his team set out on a mission to capture or kill notorious Taliban leader Ahmad Shah, in late June 2005. Marcus and his team are left to fight for their lives in one of the most valiant efforts of modern warfare.
• Christopher Schnese with Carson Patrick & Stephen Miller
• Lone Survivor
• Carson: Recommend (with Caveat)
• Stephen: Wait for Rental
• Christopher: Recommend (with Caveat)
Music for this Episode:
• Lone Survivor (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Contact the show:
• email: email@example.com
• voicemail: 1 (760) 575-4879