In this episode, Christopher Schnese, Carson Patrick, and Stephen Miller review RoboCop.
Directed by José Padilha. With Joel Kinnaman, Gary Oldman, Michael Keaton. In 2028 Detroit, when Alex Murphy - a loving husband, father and good cop - is critically injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer.
• Christopher Schnese with Carson Patrick & Stephen Miller
• Carson: Must Avoid
• Stephen: Pass (with Caveat)
• Christopher: Pass (with Caveat)
Music for this Episode:
• RoboCop (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Contact the show:
• email: email@example.com
• voicemail: 1 (760) 575-4879