In this episode, Christopher Schnese, Carson Patrick, and Stephen Miller review CHAPPiE.
Directed by Neill Blomkamp. With Sharlto Copley, Dev Patel, Hugh Jackman. In the near future, crime is patrolled by a mechanized police force. When one police droid, Chappie, is stolen and given new programming, he becomes the first robot with the ability to think and feel for himself.
• Christopher Schnese with Carson Patrick and Stephen Miller
• Carson: Must See
• Stephen: Recommend (with Caveat)
• Christopher: Wait for Rental
Music for this Episode:
• "Enter the Ninja" - Die Antwoord
Contact the show:
• email: email@example.com
• voicemail: 1 (760) 575-4879