In this episode, Christopher Schnese and Stephen Miller review Me and Earl and the Dying Girl.
Directed by Alfonso Gomez-Rejon. With Thomas Mann, RJ Cyler, Olivia Cooke. High schooler Greg, who spends most of his time making parodies of classic movies with his co-worker Earl, finds his outlook forever altered after befriending a classmate who has just been diagnosed with cancer.
• Christopher Schnese with Stephen Miller
• Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
• Stephen: Must See
• Christopher: Recommend (with Caveat)
Music for this Episode:
• Music from the traile to Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
Contact the show:
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• voicemail: 1 (760) 575-4879