In this episode, Christopher Schnese, Carson Patrick, and Stephen Miller review The Witch.
Directed by Robert Eggers. With Anya Taylor-Joy, Ralph Ineson, and Kate Dickie. A family in 1630s New England is torn apart by the forces of witchcraft, black magic and possession.
• Christopher Schnese with Carson Patrick and Stephen Miller
• The Witch
• Carson: Must See
• Stephen: Recommend (with Caveat)
• Christopher: Pass (with Caveat)
Music for this Episode:
• The Witch (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Contact the show:
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• voicemail: 1 (760) 575-4879