In this episode, Christopher Schnese and Stephen Miller bring you a double review of Mid90s and Minding The Gap.
Mid90s: Directed by Jonah Hill. With Sunny Suljic, Katherine Waterston, and Lucas Hedges. Follows Stevie, a thirteen-year-old in 90s-era LA who spends his summer navigating between his troubled home life and a group of new friends that he meets at a Motor Avenue skate shop.
Minding the Gap: Directed by Bing Liu. With Kiere Johnson, Bing Liu, and Zack Mulligan. Three young men bond together to escape volatile families in their Rust-Belt hometown. As they face adult responsibilities, unexpected revelations threaten their decade-long friendship.
• Christopher Schnese and Stephen Miller
• Minding The Gap
The Verdict for Mid90s:
• Stephen: Recommend (with Caveat)
• Christopher: Must See
The Verdict for Minding the Gap:
• Stephen: Must See
• Christopher: Recommend (with Caveat)
Music for this Episode:
• Mid90s (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Contact the show:
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please help us by taking our survey