In this episode, Christopher Schnese and Stephen Miller bring you a review of Good Boys.
Directed by Gene Stupnitsky. With Jacob Tremblay, Keith L. Williams, and Brady Noon.Three 6th grade boys ditch school and embark on an epic journey while carrying accidentally stolen drugs, being hunted by teenage girls, and trying to make their way home in time for a long-awaited party.
• Christopher Schnese and Stephen Miller
• Good Boys
• Stephen: Recommend with Caveat
• Christopher: Wait for Rental
Music for this Episode:
• Good Boys (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Contact the show:
• email: email@example.com
• Please help us by taking our survey